- As of January 14th 2020, Microsoft is no longer supporting Server 2008. This means no more security updates or patches, support, or additions. It's also a sign to cybercriminals to start targeting businesses still using Server 2008! This is a massive risk and exposes those who don't upgrade to attacks and compliance risks with industry regulations.
- Upgrading may not be simple for every business. There is no direct upgrade path from 2008 to 2016, you can't do an in-place upgrade from a 32-bit to 64-bit architectures or from one build type to another, and many other nuances that could mean lots of wasted time and headaches.
- It's not all doom and gloom! This is a great opportunity to upgrade your systems and enjoy better security, productivity, and efficiency + lower cost of ownership.
- So why would you want Techvera's help? We've done over 100 upgrades from Server 2008, and know how to make it happen efficiently and securely. We have a full IT crew at your disposal - instead of dumping this all on your in-house team (which could easily take up every minute of their time for weeks) let us reduce your time, resource, and cost expenditures! You can quickly start reaping all the benefits of newer systems and software.
- Schedule a complimentary consultation with us using the calendar here to discover the best path for your business to migrate away from Server 2008.
We're a Denton, Texas based IT services company that provides IT support and managed services to small-medium organizations. In business since 2001, we're one of the most trusted IT companies around.