Topics of Expertise
- Cloud, mobility, and communication technology
- Remote work needs and best practices
- Using technology to solve business pain points
- Transitioning to a recurring revenue model
- Rebranding your business
- The technology every business needs in the modern world
- Business cybersecurity
- Sales and marketing
- Effective leadership
- "Channel Hacking: Marketing Hacks to Grow Your MSP" - DattoCon 2019
- “Defining Your Sales Process With ConnectWise” - IT Nation ConnectWise Partner Summit
- “Crush Your Inbox, Get Back to Business” - Outlook Productivity Webinar
- “Social Media Basics” - Primrose at Sequoia Park senior living center
- "Remote Work Readiness" - Webinar
- "Microsoft Teams Virtual Training - Tips, Tricks, and Tools" - Webinar
- "Getting Hacked: What You Need to Know to Protect Your Data" - Cybersecurity Webinar
- Chamber of Commerce Speaking Engagements - Aubrey, Azle, Denton, Fort Worth, Lake Cities, Northwest Tarrant County, Princeton, Rowlett, Saginaw, White Settlement
- Business Association Speaking Engagements - Aggie Round Table, Denton County Paralegal Association, LinkingDFW, Point Bank Business Breakfast, Stoke Denton
Chief Executive Officer
Reese is the CEO of Techvera, one of the fastest-growing technology firms in North Texas. Reese’s career in technology spans two decades, opening his first IT business by 2005 while a full-time student at University of Texas. By 2009 he’d acquired a small three man computer repair shop, known as Geek on Wheels. After a few years of growth, Reese reinvented the business model with a focus on small business IT management and developed a best-in-class, cloud-centric, security-focused company.
Techvera’s emphasis on long-term business growth via strategic technology management has enabled them to become the most forward-thinking and respected IT provider in the area. Now channeling that experience and passion for other growth-minded organizations, Reese is a highly sought-after technology and business thought leader.
While Reese has dedicated his career to helping businesses find greater success through technology, the number one priority in his life is his wife and three children. He enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, reading tech blogs, and playing poker. A tenacious entrepreneur and risk taker, Reese loves to connect and talk business - especially over cigars.